(Week 51) 27 August 2019
12 Step All Addictions Big Book Study Workshop
Our website is: www.12stepstudyworkshop.weebly.com
To listen to the recording online and for these questions:
Call back number: 641 715 3900 pin no. 95666# (available for a week)
Press 2 to rewind. Press 3 to fast forward 30 seconds. Press 8 to pause.
Thursday’s literature workshop at 8am EST.
To hear the recording: 641 715 3900 pin no. 298913#
The Anonymous Press (800) 800 4398 anonpress.org publishes a
Big Book study version with a blank sheet opposite each page of text + Big Book dictionaries and for AA 12 x 12.
Trust and Rely Workshop (Steps 10, 11 & 12)
To hear recordings of this call: 641-715-3900, pin 97200#
Summary of Steps 1, 2 & 3
Part 1 - pin 235934#
Part 2 - pin 578290#
To receive the questions each week go to: 12stepstudyworkshop.weebly.com
Scroll down to the bottom of the home page where there is space to write your name and email address and also space to ask for a buddy. If you are already a member and want a buddy, email Debbie: Debbieelaine1@gmail.com.
Donations for the upkeep of the website:
PO Box 531,
North Pembroke MA 02358
Open study buddy groups are for reading your written answers to our soul work each week. Everyone is welcome to attend this open study buddy group.
Open Study Buddy Group: Tuesdays 6:30 a.m. EST
(319) 527-3511 code 587213.
Reading from Chapter 2 in the AA Big Book, "There is a Solution." Page 21, second paragraph, to "His disposition..."
1. Personalize "lack of control." What in your life are you puzzled about; your "lack of control" in what area?
2. Go to Memory Lane: Give one example of an absurd, incredible, tragic thing you did while (drinking, etc.) You'll use this in telling your story.
3. Write out your story what it was like, how you found recovery, and what it's like now.
3. Use the guidelines for the real alcoholic as described. Put your past into these guidelines. For example, were you a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
4. Group workshop question: What about the real alcoholic? Write about it.
Announcement: Next week will be a group conscience taken on whether the workshop will be one hour long or 1.5 hours long.
Our live phone meetings are every Tuesday at 8:00 AM EST. The phone number for these live meetings is (712) 775-7031, and the meeting ID number is 714744988#.
P O Box 531
North Pembroke MA 02358
You can listen to our recorded meetings at (641) 715-3900, pin 95666# for our Tuesday Big Book Step Study workshop. You can also hear our Thursday Big Book Study recordings at (641) 715-3900, pin 298913#. These meetings can be accessed at any time.