Soul Work Thursday 7/19/2012
Chapter 2: There is a Solution; Page 18 paragraph 1- 4 start of the last sentence of the first paragraph: ‘It brings misunderstanding, fierce resentment, financial insecurity…’until end of fourth, italicized paragraph ‘…Until such an understanding is reached, little or nothing can be accomplished.’
Words: isolator and isolate
Buddy and Buddy Group Guidelines:
1) Has your illness of self centeredness popped up in the last two days?
How did you play God in someone else’s life?
How did your selfishness crop up?
2) How did you want your life to be different?
3) Did you want to go back out into your addiction?
Did you go back to your addiction?
4) Write about each of these in turn.
When you were active did it bring misunderstanding?
disgusted friends and employers?
warped lives of blameless children?
sad spouses/relationships and parents?
5) What is the solution today July 19, 2012? Name it and claim it. (name your addiction and claim your solution)
Our live phone meetings are every Thursday at 8:00 AM EST. The phone number for these live meetings is (712) 775-7031, and the meeting ID number is 714744988#.
P O Box 531
North Pembroke MA 02358
You can listen to our recorded meetings at (641) 715-3900, pin 95666# for our Thursday Big Book Step Study workshop. You can also hear our Tuesday Big Book Study recordings at (641) 715-3900, pin 298913#. These meetings can be accessed at any time.