1. In reading and studying, “The Doctor’s Opinion” what did your learn about your disease?
2. Is your quiet time in place?
3. Is your action plan around your addiction in place?
4. Are you doing the level of work in the Big Book step study workshop that you want to be doing?
5. Have you defined what your sobriety is? (alcohol, drugs, sobriety around the food, cluttering?)
6. Do you have a foundation to do the rest of this work?
7. What are your boundaries around your sobriety?
8. What are your boundaries around what you are going to do in this Big Book Step Study Workshop?
9. Do you have accountability around these pieces of your recovery?
10. Do you have people that you can be 100 % honest with?
11. If you’re not feeling like your foundation is strong and sturdy, how are you going to change it?
12. Can you relate to this sentence? “I was very lonely and again turned to alcohol.” (pg 1, last sentence of paragraph one)
13. Write on the slogan, “HALT: Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired.”
14. Is there any thing in your life that you are having an “ominous warning-which you are failing to heed?”
15. Are you willing to bring God into this area where you are having an “ominous warning”?
16. How are you doing in thanking your high power, for the good things and for the things that you are not happy about?
17. Did you make excuses for your addiction to others and yourself?
18. Think about it…”If you’re are talking about the problem, you can’t possibly be talking about the solution.”
Our live phone meetings are every Thursday at 8:00 AM EST. The phone number for these live meetings is (712) 775-7031, and the meeting ID number is 714744988#.
P O Box 531
North Pembroke MA 02358
You can listen to our recorded meetings at (641) 715-3900, pin 95666# for our Thursday Big Book Step Study workshop. You can also hear our Tuesday Big Book Study recordings at (641) 715-3900, pin 298913#. These meetings can be accessed at any time.