Soul Work Thursday 10/11/2012
There is a Solution – page 25 paragraph 3 thru page 26 paragraph 1.
1) What is your definition of being seriously alcoholic?
2) Are you seriously alcoholic?
3) What is your solution?
4) Are you taking a ‘middle of the road’ approach to your recovery?
5) Do you believe a middle of the road approach will get you where you want to be?
5 a) If not, how do you get there without being sold out?
6) What does human aid mean to you?
[Memorize the Third Step Prayer, and say before writing and working with your buddy]
7) Are you willing to accept spiritual help?
8) Have you been able to put your addiction down and say I understand myself (with unusual confidence)? Middle pp 26:1
10) Take paragraph 26:1 and write on it.
11) Do you think relapse is unthinkable?
12) Look up the word confidence, what does it mean to you?
Our live phone meetings are every Tuesday at 8:00 AM EST. The phone number for these live meetings is (712) 775-7031, and the meeting ID number is 714744988#.
P O Box 531
North Pembroke MA 02358
You can listen to our recorded meetings at (641) 715-3900, pin 95666# for our Tuesday Big Book Step Study workshop. You can also hear our Thursday Big Book Study recordings at (641) 715-3900, pin 298913#. These meetings can be accessed at any time.