(Week 53) 10 September 2019
12 Step All Addictions Big Book Study Workshop
Our website is: www.12stepstudyworkshop.weebly.com
To listen to the recording online and for these questions:
Call back number: 641 715 3900 pin no. 95666# (available for a week)
Press 2 to rewind. Press 3 to fast forward 30 seconds. Press 8 to pause.
Thursday’s literature workshop at 8am EST.
To hear the recording: 641 715 3900 pin no. 298913#
The Anonymous Press (800) 800 4398 anonpress.org publishes a
Big Book study version with a blank sheet opposite each page of text + Big Book dictionaries and for AA 12 x 12.
Trust and Rely Workshop (Steps 10, 11 & 12)
To hear recordings of this call: 641-715-3900, pin 97200#
Summary of Steps 1, 2 & 3
Part 1 - pin 235934#
Part 2 - pin 578290#
To receive the questions each week go to: 12stepstudyworkshop.weebly.com
Scroll down to the bottom of the home page where there is space to write your name and email address and also space to ask for a buddy. If you are already a member and want a buddy, email Debbie: Debbieelaine1@gmail.com.
Donations for the upkeep of the website:
PO Box 531,
North Pembroke MA 02358
Open study buddy groups are for reading your written answers to our soul work each week. Everyone is welcome to attend this open study buddy group.
Open Study Buddy Group: Tuesdays 6:30 a.m. EST
(319) 527-3511 code 587213.
Read Chapter 2 in the AA Big Book, "There is a Solution," page 22 top mid-paragraph, "As matters grow worse," to first paragraph, "This is by no means...patterns vary."
Definition: Look up the word "progression."
1. Write on what was your progression. If multiply addicted, look at the progression in all of them. Write on as many as you want to.
2. Have you put your "dis-ease" into the triangle?
3. Are you doing any examination at night to get a comprehensive picture of yourself and your behavior?
4. Did your behavior patterns vary?
5. Workshop writing question: In the past week, what pattern did you see that was outside what you consider sober behavior? And what behavior gave you a glimpse of what it is to be in recovery? (Behavior could also be an attitude.)
Our live phone meetings are every Tuesday at 8:00 AM EST. The phone number for these live meetings is (712) 775-7031, and the meeting ID number is 714744988#.
P O Box 531
North Pembroke MA 02358
You can listen to our recorded meetings at (641) 715-3900, pin 95666# for our Tuesday Big Book Step Study workshop. You can also hear our Thursday Big Book Study recordings at (641) 715-3900, pin 298913#. These meetings can be accessed at any time.