pg 58 “How it works” As some of this we balked.
1) How is your ego? Are you easing God out?
2) How’s our self will?
a) Are you lined up with your program? Do you have accountability?
b) Are you being 100% honest with 100% of your life today?
c) Have I been selfish today?
Look up: balked
3) Write down “I have witnessed your accountability”
4) Make a list of all your accountability partners
a) write about (yes or no) if you’ve been honest
b) or that you are 100% honest, write next to both your story.
5 What are you balking at?
a) “no judgment” aft they pray for the willingness to stop balking
b) When was the first time you opened the door and let someone in, and you stopped. Write about where you are balking and let them in.
Stephanie says let us not live in a lie of omission, opening up will help you with your fourth step. Let the spirit of the faith flow through you, push fear out and let God in
Write Fear — “False Evidence Appearing Real” verses the new fear replaced by fear is the new acronym “Face Everything and Recover”
6) Write about: You’re as sick as your secrets.
7) Write about: Can you be 100% honest with your buddy or buddy group. Do you feel vulnerable to reach out and get another buddy?
8) A) Will you pray for the willingness to get a buddy if you don’t have one
B) and if you have one will you be willing to get a second buddy.
Stephanie says don’t take yourself so seriously but take your program seriously.
Our live phone meetings are every Thursday at 8:00 AM EST. The phone number for these live meetings is (712) 775-7031, and the meeting ID number is 714744988#.
P O Box 531
North Pembroke MA 02358
You can listen to our recorded meetings at (641) 715-3900, pin 95666# for our Thursday Big Book Step Study workshop. You can also hear our Tuesday Big Book Study recordings at (641) 715-3900, pin 298913#. These meetings can be accessed at any time.